Many small to medium-sized businesses rule out IT service providers because they think it would be too expensive or that their business doesn’t warrant that level of management. What most businesses don’t realize is that there are managed services that focus specifically on the needs of their business. These services can save time, money, and help a company get the most value out of its regular workday. Let the Ben Lomand Connect Managed IT Service team start helping your business today!
- Operating System support (OS X, Windows, Linux)
- Network support
- Printer support
- Computer hardware support
- Onsite and remote training
- Network training
- Software support
- Router / Switch configuration
- Firewall configuration
- VPN Server / Tunnel setup
- Wi-Fi network design, assessment, and troubleshooting
- Network cable pulls / Patch panels
- Network drawing and diagrams
- Network planning and design
- Server and workstation installation (Windows, Linux)
- IT resource and vendor management
- Anti-virus server / Client install
- Web filter (OpenDNS, Barracuda, etc.)
- Syslog server installation
- Vulnerability Assessment
Ben Lomand Connect employs highly certified and experienced IT and cyber-security professionals with expertise in a broad range of domains. Our IT and security team maintains advanced knowledge through continuous deployment, education, and credentialing. Below is a sampling of some of our certifications:
- CompTia A+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Tenable Certified Network Auditor (TCNA)
- Microsoft Specialist (MCS)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Intuit Quickbooks Certified User
- Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer (ECSE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Ben Lomand Connect works closely with cybersecurity-related organizations, including Federal and Local Law Enforcement. Below is a sampling of our cybersecurity affiliations:
- Global Cyber Alliance – The Global Cyber Alliance is the first-of-its-kind transnational, not-for-profit organization dedicated to confronting cyber risk, bringing criminals to justice, and improving our connected world. Global Cyber Alliance is, first and foremost, a catalyst to bring communities of interest and affiliations together in an environment that sparks innovation with concrete, measurable achievements
- Center for Internet Security – The Center of Internet Security, Inc. (CIS) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization focused on enhancing the cybersecurity readiness and response of public and private sector entities, with a commitment to excellence through collaboration.
- National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) – NCSA’s mission is to educate and therefore empower a digital society to use the Internet safely and securely at home, work, and school, protecting the technology individuals use, the networks they connect to, and our shared digital assets.
Ben Lomand Connect participates in many IT and cybersecurity working groups and organizations and is an active member of the cybersecurity community. Below is a sampling of some of the groups in which we serve:
- AXELOS – AXELOS is committed to nurturing best practice communities on a global scale. In addition to globally recognized qualifications, AXELOS equips professionals with a wide range of content, templates, and toolkits through their CPD aligned AXELOS Membership subscription service and online community of practitioners and experts.
- The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) – ISSA is a not-for-profit international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. Through its membership, ISSA helps security professionals learn about information security issues and trends, which promotes education, collaboration, and leadership to further the information security profession.
- The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – ISACA s a not-for-profit international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. ISACA membership enhances security professionals’ credibility and capacity by providing them the information, education, tools, and techniques that promote collaboration and leadership to further the information security profession.
- InfraGard – InfraGard is an information sharing and analysis effort serving the interests and combining the knowledge base of a wide range of members. At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector. InfraGard is an association of businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the United States.
- HSIN – Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN) is a national secure and trusted portal for information sharing and collaboration between federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, private sector, and international partners engaged in the homeland security mission.