Ben Lomand Connect is a recognized leader of advanced telecommunication services including voice, video, broadband, and security services to several communities throughout middle Tennessee. Our success depends upon our employees’ dedication, commitment, care, and concern for each customer. Our goal is to make each customer experience truly excellent.
If you are highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to our values, we welcome you to apply for an available position that fits your experience and qualifications.
Applicants may apply by emailing their resume and job references or completing an application at any of our branch offices. A pre-employment drug testing and background check are required prior to employment. Ben Lomand Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Job Openings
Network Support Center (NSC) Tech
Tech Support – Temp positions
- 1st shift 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (40 hours weekly)
- 2nd shift 2:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. (40 hours weekly)
HG Staffing is seeking individuals experienced in customer service, computer and/or troubleshooting skills to work in Ben Lomand’s 24/7 Call Center. Work schedule includes every other weekend off and holiday rotation schedule. Flexibility is a plus.
Essential Job Functions and Requirements:
- Take trouble calls for all supported products and service offerings.
- Performs technical support by answering phone calls, gathering relevant customer information and providing technical support for Broadband, video, voice and security services. Responsible for assisting customers with diagnosing software and hardware problems. Will provide information regarding issues affecting speed and connectivity to broadband services. Assists customer in resolving basic issues with their Web browser or email accounts.
- Perform data entry to build accurate customer service history.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent. Customer service and computer skills are a must. A+, Network + and/or Security + Certifications are beneficial but not required.
Must apply in person with résumé and job references at:
477D North Chancery Street
McMinnville, TN 37110
Call (931) 474-1300 to schedule a time.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check required prior to employment. EOE.
*Job applications remain active for 12 months from submission. At the conclusion of that time, if you have not heard from Ben Lomand Connect and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary to reapply and submit a new application.
Statement of Nondiscrimination
Ben Lomand Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442, or email.