Legal & Regulatory Information
Ben Lomand Connect ByLaws
Ben Lomand Connect’s ByLaws can be accessed HERE.
FCC Public Inspection File
You can access BLTV’s FCC public inspection file at https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/cable-system/021220-volunteer-wireless,-llc.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance accessing content in BLTV’s public inspection file should contact us at 1-800-974-7779.
Access Recovery Charge
The Access Recovery Charge or “ARC” is a gradual, measured, monthly charge adopted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). This multi-year transition fee is just one part of the Inter Carrier Compensation (ICC) Reform. The Access Recovery Charge is designed to recover increased network costs for access circuits used to provide service to customers. Overall, the ICC Reform is to facilitate a continued investment in the broadband infrastructure.
Summary as of July 1, 2016:
Residential Line Accounts ………………….$2.50 per month ARC fee
Single-line Business Accounts…………….$2.50 per month ARC fee
Multi-line Business Accounts…………..$3.00 per month ARC fee
(Note: The ARC fee will not be charged to Lifeline customers.)
Though the FCC Reform will impact Ben Lomand Connect/Vol First and our customers, we strive to give you the best products, services, and price. If you would like more information about the reform, please visit www.fcc.gov or contact us at 1-800-974-7779.
Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use your account for communications, research, public relations, education, and entertainment. This statement describes certain uses which are consistent with the purposes of the Internet. It is not intended to exhaustively list all such possible uses or abuses. We expect our subscribers to respect the culture and civility of communications and discourse on or through the Internet. We expect our subscribers to maintain respect for privacy, legal issues, and courtesy to other Internet users and network resources.
We also strongly suggest to all of our subscribers a routine maintenance schedule that includes frequent anti-virus updates and operating system patches. Dial-up subscribers and hi-speed users alike are vulnerable to viruses and other types of malicious code and exploits. While we try to give notice to customers who may be infected, any account may be suspended immediately upon receipt of an abuse complaint regarding Spam (unsolicited commercial E-mail) or the sending of E-mail which contains virus or other malicious code. An account may also be suspended immediately for Internet Worm, Trojan, or Back Door activity even though the person in question has no knowledge of the infection being present.
The ultimate responsibility for maintaining the security of your computer or local network is yours.
These drastic measures are necessary to protect our network integrity and prevent the spread of these malicious programs to other users.
We expect you to:
- Obey all federal and state law regarding your use of the Internet and information obtained or transmitted through the Internet
- Respect the ownership of information including copyright and license agreements **
- Be courteous in your use of the Internet and network resources
- Respect the opinions of others and their right to voice those opinions
- Respect the culture and civility of communication and discourse on or through the Internet
** This includes copyright infringement that is covered under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA. Our services may enable you to access Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property rights, and other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of independent third parties who make such Content available on the Internet. As a subscriber, you agree not to upload, post or transmit Content that is subject to another party’s Rights without the other party’s express permission. Such uploading, posting or transmitting may result in termination of your account and possible civil or criminal liability. If you believe your work has been unlawfully copied and is accessible via our services, you may provide notice to our designated copyright agent. The notice must include: (1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; (2) a description of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed, including the location (i.e. web site address) of such copyrighted work; (3) A description of the allegedly infringing material and the location (i.e. web address) of such material; (4) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Infringement claims submitted via E-Mail should be directed to one of E-mail addresses directly below. Infringement claims that are submitted to an incorrect address will be discarded and no action will be taken. This includes, but is not limited to, E-mail addresses such as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
Our Company’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement by one of our subscribers is:
311 N Chancery St
McMinnville, TN 37110
Our Company’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement by Ben Lomand or one of its subsidiaries is:
311 N Chancery St
McMinnville, TN 37110
You may view our policy on DMCA with respect to end users HERE.
If you receive a notice from us stating that we have received notice that you allegedly engaged in copyright infringement, you may submit a written counter notice to us. This counter notice must contain: (1) your physical or electronic signature; (2) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; (3) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and (4) your name, address and telephone number along with a statement that you consent to jurisdiction in the Federal District Court of the judicial district in which your physical address is located and that you will accept service of process from either the person who provided the notice of claimed infringement to us or an agent of that person.
You may not use your account:
- For any purpose which violates US federal or state laws
- To interfere with or disrupt network users, services or equipment including distributing unsolicited advertising, propagating computer worms or viruses, and using the network to make unauthorized entry to other computational, information, or communications devices or resources
- To transmit threatening, obscene, or harassing materials
Network Integrity or Efficiency
You may not use your account:
- In a manner that precludes or significantly hampers its use by others
- To send messages likely to result in the loss of recipients’ work or systems
- To send or respond to “chain letters”
- To broadcast message to lists or individuals that have not explicitly expressed an interest in such messages, particularly where such use causes congestion of the networks or otherwise interferes with the work of others
- To intentionally develop programs that harass other users or infiltrate a computer or computing system and/or damage or alter the software components of a computer or computing system
You must be courteous in your use of the Internet. Please:
- Respect the privacy of other users; for example, you should not intentionally seek information on, obtain copies of, or modify files, other data, or passwords belonging to other users, or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user.
- Respect the legal protection provided by copyright and license to programs and data.
- Use the Internet in ways consistent with ethical guidelines and accepted community standards; malicious use is not acceptable.
- Follow the Acceptable Use Policies of any networks you may use as an FTP or Telnet site.
- Be aware that many networks are production or communications networks that many people rely on for business, education, or communications; uses that significantly interfere with the ability of others to make effective use of the network are not acceptable.
- Assume that information and resources are private to the individuals and organizations which own or hold rights to those resources and information unless specifically stated otherwise by the owners or holders of rights; it is not acceptable to use your account to access information or resources unless permission to do so has been granted by the owners or holders of rights to those resources or information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We only collect information required to bill your account, information required to provide you service, and information required to monitor the performance of our systems. From time to time, we may use your information to inform you of new products, service changes and other information related to service offered by us. We do not disclose any of your personally identifiable information such as but not limited to email name, email messages, billing address or usage information to any third parties except as required to provide you service or by legal or law enforcement directives.
Many networks, sponsored by government or educational institutions, still have stringent restrictions on commercial use. While the opportunities for commercial use are extremely attractive, there are accepted methods of accomplishing commercial objectives. Other Internet users must seek out or ask for the information. You must appropriately market, advertise, or circulate public relations for your products or services; for example, you may create a World Wide Web site to advertise products or services and give support or ordering instructions, or you may start a news group to open a forum for discussion. Other Internet users may then choose to view your Web pages or participate in discussions. Unsolicited advertising is not acceptable. Advertising is permitted on some mailing lists and news groups if they explicitly allow advertising.
Failure to abide by the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in termination of your service at our sole discretion. If we terminate your service for failure to abide by the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy, you will not receive any refund of any payments made to us as of the date of termination.
DMCA – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
The DMCA was passed into law and signed by President Bill Clinton in October of 1998. It provides protection against the illegal distribution and downloading of copyrighted materials to the holders of those copyrights.
Ben Lomand & VolFirst may take the following actions against subscribers who have been reported to be in violation of the DMCA by downloading or distributing copyrighted materials by the copyright holder or their agent. Each incident cited below will require that the customer call in to Tech Support at
The customer must acknowledge the alleged violation and provide a valid e-mail address to which the infringement claim(s) can be sent.
- Upon the first reported incident, the end user will be directed to a captive portal which informs the customer of the reported violation.
- The second violation will result in the customer being sent to the same captive portal.
- The third violation will result in the captive portal and an traffic shaper of 1024 kbps applied to their P2P traffic for a period of 1 month.
- The fourth violation will result in the captive portal and a traffic shaper of 512 kbps applied to their P2P traffic for 2 months.
- The fifth violation will result in the captive portal and a traffic shaper of 128kbps applied to their P2P traffic for 3 months.
- The sixth violation will result in suspension of P2P traffic.
If you receive a notice (including the captive portal) from us stating that we have received notice that you allegedly engaged in copyright infringement, you may submit a written counter notice to us.** This counter notice must contain: (1) your physical or electronic signature; (2) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; (3) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and (4) your name, address and telephone number along with a statement that you consent to jurisdiction in the Federal District Court of the judicial district in which your physical address is located and that you will accept service of process from either the person who provided the notice of claimed infringement to us or an agent of that person.
**A fee for the processing of this request may apply.
You may view the captive portal here:
What constitutes an infraction:
- Any properly formatted and submitted complaint regarding any single title or file.
- Properly formatted and submitted complaints on multiple titles within the same 24 hour period will count as 1 infraction. (Case in point when a MP3 library containing multiple titles is shared)
Note to Claimants and Agents:
- Improperly formatted complaints will be discarded.
- Complaints that are received and cannot be determined to be an actual subscriber of Ben Lomand Connect or one of its subsidiaries will be discarded.
- Complaints E-mailed to any E-mail address other than the specified addresses in in our filing with the US Copyright Office or our Acceptable Use Policy will be discarded.
- Subpoenas submitted for DMCA related records to Ben Lomand Connect, VolFirst, and other Ben Lomand subsidiaries will be handled as time is available for their processing. Records generation will be charged at the applicable labor rate for the employee(s) required to perform this task. Charges will also include, but not be limited to, postal (and any other) fees required to notify customers whose records have been requested. Customers whose records have been requested in the subpoena will be notified of the subpoena request. Any legal fees incurred to a third party (example: a TTP-Trusted Third Party) will also be billed to the claimant or their agent. Records will not be provided until this obligation is met by the claimant or their agent or unless a legal and binding contract for payment is in force.
Open Internet Transparency Disclosure
Open Internet Transparency Disclosure
The following disclosure describes the network practices, performance characteristics and commercial terms for Ben Lomand Connect and its subsidiaries pursuant to the Federal Communications Commission’s Open Internet Transparency requirements.
I. Congestion Management and Application‐Specific Behavior
Ben Lomand Connect does not block, shape, limit, or control individual internet usage except in cases of abuse mitigation. Ben Lomand Connect adheres to guidelines set forth by Congress and the FCC for network openness and interconnection. All Ben Lomand Connect consumers are able to access the lawful internet content of their choice under nondiscriminatory provisions. Ben Lomand Connect does not use traffic shaping equipment except in cases of abuse mitigation. No traffic shaping equipment is used to neither discriminate against nor preclude any legal use of other provider equipment or services.
II. Device Attachment Rule
Any standard computer or internet access device is permitted to the extent it does not cause a degradation of internet traffic within the network or to others. Ben Lomand Connect reserves the right to set additional standards and rules as warrante
Security measures that would monitor end user real time usage have not been adopted. It is the responsibility of the end user to monitor their usage and adopt safe practices that they deem necessary to protect any unauthorized access to their personal files and information. Ben Lomand Connect does employ internal security measures to monitor aggregate internet usage to avoid a degradation of its IP network and performance. In order to protect our customers, Ben Lomand Connect may block ports that are known to be used for DDOS/DOS, virus and other malicious activities, or to steal a user’s information. We also block e‐mails deemed to be SPAM or that are detected to contain a virus or other malicious code both into and out of our networ
I. Service Description
Ben Lomand Connect Internet service is provided as a “best effort” service, and we have provisioned your service to meet the maximum speeds as advertised. However, internet usage can be affected by many variables across multiple networks, and the usage that you experience may be lower than the maximum speed it is provisioned for.
Speeds listed are “up to” a specific level based on the service to which a customer subscribes. The actual speed that a customer will experience while using the internet depends upon a variety of conditions, many of which are beyond the control of an internet service provider such as Ben Lomand Connect. These conditions include but are not limited to:
- Performance of a customer’s computer, including its age, processing capability, its operating system, the number of applications running simultaneously, and the presence of any malicious software such as but not limited to malware and
- Type of connection between a customer’s computer and modem. For example, wireless connections may be slower than direct connections into a router or modem. Wireless connections also may be subject to greater fluctuations, interference and
- The distance packets travel between a customer’s computer and its final destination on the Internet, including the number and quality of the networks of various operators in the transmission
- Congestion or high usage levels at the website or destination. If a large number of visitors are accessing a site or particular destination at the same time, your connection will be affected if the site or destination does not have sufficient capacity to serve all of the visitors
- The performance of the modem/router you have
It is Ben Lomand Connect’s intent to provide network performance at 90% of advertised speeds, 90% of the time. You may test your actual speed at any time by going to the following link: http://speedcheck.blomand.net . Individual internet data services are described in additional detail in the “Internet” section of this webpage.
Performance Characteristics ‐ Speed
|Service||Technology||Advertised Speeds||Actual Speeds Average|
|5 Mbps||ADSL/VDSL||5 Mbps Download,1 Mbps Upload*||5.15 Mbps Download1.28 Mbps Upload|
|10 Mbps||ADSL/VDSL||10 Mbps Download1 Mbps Upload*||10.06 Mbps Download1.26 Mbps Upload|
|15 Mbps||ADSL/VDSL||15 Mbps Download1 Mbps Upload*||14.88 Mbps Download1.23 Mbps Upload|
|50 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||50 Mbps Download10 Mbps Upload||49.76 Mbps Download10.31 Mbps Upload|
|100 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||100 Mbps Download20 Mbps Upload||100.05 Mbps Download19.88 Mbps Upload|
|100 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||100 Mbps Download100 Mbps Upload||99.72 Mbps Download95.16 Mbps Upload|
|1000 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||1000 Mbps Download**100 Mbps Upload||817.36 Mbps Download**95.09 Mbps Upload|
|1000 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||1000 Mbps Download**1000 Mbps Upload||819.41 Mbps Download**760.67 Mbps Upload|
Performance Characteristics – Latency /Packet Loss
|Service||Technology||Advertised Speeds||Expected Latency||Actual Average Latency||Expected Packet Loss||Actual Average Packet Loss|
|5 Mbps||ADSL/VDSL||5 Mbps Download1 Mbps Upload||50 ms||29 ms||1% or less||Less than 1%|
|10 Mbps||ADSL/VDSL||10 Mbps Download1 Mbps Upload||50 ms||29.33 ms||1% or less||Less than 1%|
|15 Mbps||ADSL/VDSL||15 Mbps Download1 Mbps Upload||50 ms||28.67 ms||1% or less||Less than 1%|
|50 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||50 Mbps Download10 Mbps Upload||20 ms||10.67 ms||1% or less||Less than 1%|
|100 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||100 Mbps Download20 Mbps Upload||20 ms||10.01 ms||1% or less||Less than 1%|
|100 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||100 Mbps Download100 Mbps Upload||20 ms||8.67 ms||1% or less||Less than 1%|
|1000 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||1000 Mbps Download100 Mbps Upload||20 ms||6.33 ms||1% or less||Less than 1%|
|1000 Mbps||Fiber to the Home||1000 Mbps Download1000 Mbps Upload||20 ms||6.21 ms||1% or less||Less than 1%|
* Requires ANNEX M for ADSL lines
** Please note that many speed check servers do not provide accurate results when speeds approach 1 gig (1000 Mbps)
*** Throughput and Latency measurements are an average of readings taken from one on‐network and two off‐network Ookla speed check servers.
II. Impact of Specialized Services
Ben Lomand Connect does offer specialized services such as VOIP and IPTV. BLTV is provided over the same broadband connection as the high‐speed internet connection. We set BLTV IPTV streams with a higher priority than best effort internet traffic within the core and last mile connection to maintain a consistent and high quality video service. We do not change the priority of any other internet based service either negatively or positively.
Individual internet data service pricing is listed in the “Bundles” and “Internet” sections of this website. A one‐time $10.00 membership fee is required to initiate new service for Cooperative customers and Telephone service is required to subscribe to Internet service. In some cases, a security deposit for new service may also be required. There is a $99.00 installation fee for Internet service, which is waived with a 24‐month contract. If service is discontinued before the contract end date, there is an early termination fee of $99.00.
A modem is required for Internet service. Customers may provide their own modem or purchase one from Ben Lomand Connect. Modems available for purchase from Ben Lomand Connect are listed on our website. Modems purchased from Ben Lomand Connect have a one year warranty from the date of purchase. Phone and electrical surge protectors are strongly suggested.
II. Privacy Policies
Ben Lomand Connect does not share any internet usage information with any outside agency, including copyright holders or their agents as relates to the DMCA, or for other law enforcement or national security needs; unless requested by court subpoena or other lawful means.
III. Redress Options
You may call Customer Service or our Customer Response Center at 1‐931‐668‐4131 if you have any questions or difficulties with your Ben Lomand Connect service.
Ben Lomand’s web site may contain links to external web sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy of other web sites that may be linked to ours.
When a customer visits our web site, they may choose to provide information such as name, address, phone number, and e-mail address when sending us an e-mail, signing up for a service, or using our online billing option. Ben Lomand Telephone may use this information to periodically contact our customers to keep them informed about products, services, and special offers of Ben Lomand Telephone and its subsidiaries.
Ben Lomand Telephone must disclose information, when requested by legal authority, to comply with court orders and subpoenas.
We Do Not sell or provide any customer information or e-mail addresses to outside parties for the marketing of their products.
When you visit Ben Lomand’s web site, we track information including but not limited to: IP address, page from which you entered our site, which pages on our site that are viewed, and methods by which our site was found. This statistical information is used “only in the aggregate” to improve our Internet Services and web site.
Notice To Customers
Federal Government Required Notice to all Customers of Ben Lomand Telephone Co-op
Ben Lomand Telephone Co-op is a designated “Eligible Telecommunications Carrier” for its service area for universal service purposes. The goal of universal services is to provide all citizens access to essential telecommunications services.
Ben Lomand Telephone Co-op provides single party touch tone residential (with unlimited local usage) and touch tone business service for rates which range from $11.70 (excluding all taxes and additional fees that are required by state and federal government agencies) to $19.70 per month per line. This telephone service includes access to:
- Long Distance Carriers
- Emergency Services
- Operator Services
- Directory Assistance
- Telecommunications Relay Services
- Other services designed to persons with disabilities
- Toll Blocking
Use of these services result in added charges in most cases. In addition, Ben Lomand Telephone Co-op provides one copy of its annual local directory without charge.
Ben Lomand Telephone Co-op offers qualified customers Lifeline Service. If you are a Low Income customer you may qualify for the Lifeline/LinkUp program. This means you may receive a monthly discount for your basic phone charges. This service also includes a discount for line connection charges and free toll blocking for qualifying customers.
Please contact Ben Lomand Telephone Co-op toll free at 1-800-974-7779 if you have any questions. This notice is required by the federal government.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Access to the Internet or other applicable data networks is non-transferable. Use of Ben Lomand Internet Access is expressly limited to Customer and Customer’s immediate family or direct employees. The sharing or resale of Internet/Data access is strictly prohibited and shall be cause for immediate termination of service.
- Customer is responsible for all equipment and software necessary to connect to Ben Lomand Internet Services.
- Customer agrees to use the service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws.
- Use of Ben Lomand Internet Services for unsolicited advertising is prohibited.
- Customer is responsible for all use of account(s) and confidentiality of password(s). Ben Lomand Internet Services will suspend access or change access to Customer’s Account(s) immediately upon notification by Customer that a password has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
- Customer’s use of Ben Lomand Internet Services constitute Customer acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
- Customer is responsible for all local or long-distance telephone charges for connecting directly to Ben Lomand Internet Services or indirectly via an intermediate access provider.
- Customer agrees to pay Ben Lomand Internet Services all charges relating to use of Customer’s Account(s). Customer recognizes that there is a 30 day minimum subscription period.
- Sales and use taxes, and all other applicable taxes and levies which are applicable to the provision of services shall be borne by Customer, regardless of whom the taxes and levies are or were imposed upon.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services reserves the right to change prices on 30 days’ notice.
- All invoices are due upon receipt and payable within thirty (30) days unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services reserves the right to suspend access to service for Customer’s Account(s) upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payments. A reconnection charge will apply after payment of any outstanding balance.
- Information available on Ben Lomand Internet Services is the property of Ben Lomand Internet Services. Customer shall not redistribute, reproduce, or commercially exploit such information without express written permission of its owner.
- Customer submitting information owned by Customer for publication on Ben Lomand Internet Services grants Ben Lomand Internet Services non-exclusive permission to distribute the information product worldwide. Customer retains all rights Customer may have to such information.
Ben Lomand Internet Services are provided on an “as is, as available” basis. Ben Lomand Internet Services disclaims any and all warranties with regard to the services (whether express or implied), including without limitation
- any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, infringement or title
- any warranty of quality, functionality, operability, use or performance of the services
- any warranty of the accuracy, completeness or validity of the data or information communicated through the services
- any warranty of the continuous availability of the services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error free.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (whether tort, contract or otherwise) shall Ben Lomand Internet Services be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for business interruption, computer failure or malfunction, loss of profits, goodwill or information, or any other pecuniary loss or damage) arising out of or relating to Ben Lomand Internet Services (including, without limitation, use or inability to use the services), even if Ben Lomand Internet Services has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Under no circumstances shall Ben Lomand Internet Services cumulative liability to customer exceed the service charges paid by customer to Ben Lomand Internet Services for the services during the six (6) months immediately preceding the event for which liability is claimed.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services is not responsible for any damages or injuries arising from Customerâ€™s use of Ben Lomand Internet Services or inability to use Ben Lomand Internet Services.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services is not responsible for undelivered e-mail. There is no guarantee of message receipt or delivery. Return receipts may be requested, but there is no guarantee that the recipientâ€™s e-mail system will honor such requests.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services is not obligated to store the contents of Customer’s e-mail messages and is not obligated to produce copies of e-mail messages to Customer.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services is not responsible for Customer’s personal files residing on Ben Lomand Internet Services system. Customer is responsible for independent backup of all such data. If Customer exceeds the published space limitation for personal files (Web space, e-mail, FTP, etc.), Ben Lomand Internet Services will notify the Customer via e-mail to reduce the file storage space. If Customer fails to reduce the storage space within the specified time period, Ben Lomand Internet Services reserves the right to delete files from the Customer’s personal space without further notice.
- Customer is hereby warned that some sites accessible via Ben Lomand Internet Services allow posting, viewing, retrieval, and/or electronic mailing of materials that may be considered obscene, offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, defamatory, harmful or objectionable. Ben Lomand Internet Services is not responsible for Customer’s inadvertent or deliberate access to such material and cannot prevent access of such materials.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services reserves the right to change its services without notice including but not limited to access procedures, hours of operation, menu structures, commands, documentation, and services offered.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services reserves the right to delete Customer’s personal files which have not been accessed for more than one (1) month.
- Customer understands that Ben Lomand Internet Services may be interrupted for several reasons, including but not limited to malfunctions, maintenance, improvement or as required to protect network resources in the event of malfunctions or misuse. Customer understands that it may not receive advance notification of any such interruption of service.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services shall not be liable for any delay in or failure to perform the services caused by circumstances entirely beyond its control such as those occasioned by acts of God or other causes or which it could not have reasonably foreseen or any other cause which similarly impedes the providing of service.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services reserves the right in its sole discretion to delete any information entered into Ben Lomand Internet Services computer systems by Customer. Ben Lomand Internet Services and its authorized representatives shall have the right, but shall not be obligated, to edit publicly viewable information.
- Customer hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on Ben Lomand Internet Services through Customer’s Account(s) does not violate or infringe upon any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything obscene, objectionable, or libelous.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services, at its sole judgment, may immediately suspend Customer’s access to the service upon any breach of any of the Terms and Conditions by Customer, including, but not limited to, refusal or failure to pay for services provided or disruptive online behavior.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services reserves the right to terminate access to service for any Customer Account(s) which have been inactive for six (6) months or longer.
- Ben Lomand Internet Services may modify these Terms and Conditions upon notice published online. Customer’s use of Info Avenue after such notice shall constitute Customer acceptance of such modifications.