Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services
Many small to medium sized businesses don’t consider managed services because they think it would be too expensive
or that their business doesn’t warrant that kind of management. What most businesses that size don’t realize is that there
are managed services that focus specifically on the needs of their business. These services can save time, money and help
a company get the most out of its regular work day.
Managed services offer the basic services that keep any business running. They are the little programs that no one bothers
thinking about, but without them, everything would stop. That is why it is so important to have experts like Ben Lomand
Connect’s IT Managed Services team who can keep everything working in the background so a company never has to worry.
Support and Training offered by Ben Lomand Connect’s IT Managed Services
- Operating System support (OS X, Windows, Linux)
- Network support
- Printer support
- Computer hardware support
- Onsite and remote training*
- Network training*
- Software support*
*Available Q3-Q4 of 2017
Networking options offered by Ben Lomand Connect’s IT Managed Services
- Router/Switch configuration
- Firewall configuration
- VPN Server/Tunnel setup
- Wi-Fi configuration
- Network cable pulls/Patch panels
- Network drawing and diagrams
- Network planning and design
IT Services offered by Ben Lomand Connect’s IT Managed Services
- Server and workstation installation (Windows, Linux)
- IT resource and vendor management
- Anti-virus server/Client install*
- Web filter (OpenDNS, Barracuda, etc.)*
- Syslog server installation*
- Web design and hosting
- Vulnerability Assessment*
*Available Q3-Q4 of 2017
Ben Lomand Connect employs highly certified and experienced IT & cyber-security professionals with expertise in a broad range of domains. Our IT and security team maintains advanced knowledge through continuous deployment, education and credentialing. Below is a sampling of some of our certifications:
- CompTia A+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Tenable Certified Network Auditor (TCNA)
- Microsoft Specialist (MCS)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Ben Lomand Connect works closely with cybersecurity-related organizations, including Federal and Local Law Enforcement. Below is a sampling of our cybersecurity affiliations:
- Global Cyber Alliance – The Global Cyber Alliance is the first-of-its-kind transnational, not-for-profit organization dedicated to confronting cyber risk, bringing criminals to justice, and improving our connected-world. Global Cyber Alliance is, first and foremost, a catalyst to bring communities of interest and affiliations together in an environment that sparks innovation with concrete, measurable achievements
- Center for Internet Security – The Center of Internet Security, Inc. (CIS) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization focused on enhancing the cyber security readiness and response of public and private sector entities, with a commitment to excellence through collaboration.
- National Cyber Security Institute (NCI) – The National Cybersecurity Institute at Excelsior College is an academic and research center based in Washington, DC dedicated to assisting government, industry, military,and academic sectors meet the challenges in cybersecurity policy, technology and education.
- National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) – NCSA’s mission is to educate and therefore empower a digital society to use the Internet safely and securely at home, work, and school, protecting the technology individuals use, the networks they connect to, and our shared digital assets.
Ben Lomand Connect participates in many IT and cybersecurity working groups and organizations and is an active member of the cybersecurity community. Below is a sampling of some of the groups in which we serve:
- AXELOS – AXELOS is committed to nurturing best practice communities on a global scale. In addition to globally recognized qualifications, AXELOS equips professionals with a wide range of content, templates and toolkits through their CPD aligned AXELOS Membership subscription service and online community or practitioners and experts.
- The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) – ISSA is a not-for-profit international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. Through its membership, ISSA helps security professionals learn about information security issues and trends, which promotes education, collaboration, and leadership to further the information security profession.
- The Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – ISACA s a not-for-profit international organization of information security professionals and practitioners. ISACA membership enhances security professionals’ credibility and capacity by providing them the information, education, tools, and techniques which promote collaboration and leadership to further the information security profession.
- InfraGard – InfraGard is an information sharing and analysis effort serving the interests and combining the knowledge base of a wide range of members. At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector. InfraGard is an association of businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the United States.
- HSIN – Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN) is a national secure and trusted portal for information sharing and collaboration between federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, private sector, and international partners engaged in the homeland security mission.
If you have any questions about our services or would like additional information please contact us.
311 N Chancery Street
McMinnville, TN 37110